Friday, October 30, 2009

Giving Thanks...

Thanks to Ashley Phillips and her AWESOME work...I was able to give my blog a much needed picture makeover! We always have our pictures made around the time of Jolea's birthday...and I can always count on Ashley to do a GREAT job. What a difference a year makes...while watching this little girl grow up. This year, Jolea was an exceptionally difficult client...but you would never be able to tell it from the images she managed to capture. I have posted just a few of my favorites...and I cant wait to see what kind of design she whips up for our family Christmas card this year. Since the Halloween holiday has almost come and gone...I needed a traditional Fall theme that would carry me through Thanksgiving Day...then it will be time for a SUPER FUN and FESTIVE Christmas layout! Fun Fun Fun...its my favorite time of the year...and we have BIG plans for the holiday's this year...but I will share more about that later.

2 comments:

Shanan said...

Your pictures are GREAT!!! I need to come to Abilene and get her to do ours. :) Hope you have a great Halloween weekend!

ajphillips said...

You're very welcome Terah, glad the CD worked well for you! I got your email and I will work on your Christmas card. I also have an idea with an apple green leopard print, which I think will be funky too!