Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bad Girl...Good Girl

So here is my little "Whiny-Poo" child on the way home today...she just sat in the back seat and went on and on about nothing. I even noticed a few times where she had to "try" really hard to be so upset. I can already tell I have an academy award winning actress on my hands. "And the award for best actress goes to...Jolea Dru Ward!" Please notice how she starts to bite on her own leg as though it were a corn-on-the-cob...its very cute!

And here is my little "Angel-Face" child on the back porch (10 minutes later) in baby la-la land completely obsessed and totally content with putting the rocks in the bowl...dumping the rocks in the bowl...putting the rocks in the bowl...dumping the rocks in the bowl...you get the point. Some days its like she is a miniature Jekyll and Hyde. Anyone else ever have days like this? I'm convinced that we are already in the "Terrible Two's" and its going to be frustrating at times. I pray to God for patience, because I know I fall short in that area and I would hate to miss out on so many sweet moments with this precious child of mine because I was too busy being frustrated or in a hurry. I know these are the sweetest moments and I also know in the long run they are the shortest moments too.

1 comment:

ajphillips said...

That was too cute...and yes, we should get together soon!