Thursday, May 7, 2009

A New Look...

So I got bored with my other layout and decided I would try to make my own!!! Yea not so much!!! I made the header at scrapblog.com...all the components come in a kit and then you just decide what you want to use and how you want the layout to look. I really like the bright colors and how "happy" it looks so that is why I chose it. I messed with the darn "body or layout" for hours...and never could get it to work. Does anyone know how to turn a picture or jpeg file into the html format (Ashley...I know you do!!!)? Its foreign language to me...so I ended up stealing a body/layout from somewhere on the web. Hey...I'm still learning...but I think it turned out kinda cute!!! Who knows I might change it again next week. I get bored fast...and like to change things all the time...just ask my hubby about re-arranging the furniture!!! School is officially OVER...and I am LOVING all this EXTRA time on my hands. I had better not get used to it, because its only gonna last about 2 weeks, and then its back to the grind again!!! But between now and then I have a cruise to the Caribbean to get excited about...and that is just what I plan on doing!!! Hopefully we will have a totally awesome blog-worthy weekend that I can tell everyone about!!!

4 comments:

ajphillips said...

You have to host the picture with something like photobucket.com, then they will give you an html code to use!

ajphillips said...

Look for this in your blog---
body;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;
}
But you'll have to add this information---

background: url('whatever your image url is on photobucket') ;

YOu might refer to the website I sent you if that doesn't work!

SeoulSearching said...

omg! it's so cute! I wish i could do stuff like this! i just copied and pasted off someone else's page! haha! Miss you!!

ajphillips said...

Email me the details---ajphillips07@hotmail.com ---about the timeshare.