Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Its A Hard Knock Life...

I am delighted to share the news with you that my daughter has fallen in love with one of my all time favorite movies. The name of the movie you ask...Annie! Apparently Grammy DVR'd the Hallmark version from Lifetime TV and Jolea was hooked the first time she ever laid eyes on it. So I just had to pick up the "original" version when I was at Target...and whats even better is the fact that it was only 9 dollars! Isn't it so neat how some movies are just timeless. I can remember watching that movie almost on a daily basis...just like my Jolea is doing now. I can remember wishing I was Little Orphan Annie, playing dress up like her and singing all the songs! Oh...how long ago it seems! I managed to catch this little video tonite...its a little too dark, but its still kinda funny. Jolea is watching her very favorite scene which is the pillow fight scene in the orphanage. She gets VERY excited about this part...a cute little squeal and some head bobbing for sure :)

I also wanted to show you the "then" and "now' photos of Aileen Quinn...the little red headed star herself. Kinda random, but I was curious to know what happened to the little red head. I don't really think she ever made her mark on any other films the way she did with Annie.

What movies do your kids watch? Are there others out there that I "must" show my sweet girl? I know that our friends Whitney and Morgan Johns will say...Little House on the Prairie...as I know sweet Morgan just adores Laura and Pa' (go look at her blog for pics...too cute)!

No comments: