Sunday, May 17, 2009

Double Date Night...

First off...let me mention the much anticipated haircut...its basically the same cut just a shorter version...and I totally chickened out on the color. For some reason I just feel like blonde's are much better candidates for color than brunettes. Putting dark highlights on a blonde is so much safer than trying to lighten up a brunette that is almost black. Trust me I have seen some bad color jobs before and that is not a club that I really wanna join.
Last night we went a double date night with the Hughes, but before we left, I managed to get some really cute pictures out of my daughter. She actually sat in her Daddy's lap and she looked right at the camera and even smiled. Not sure whats going on there...but I will take it. Please take note, that me and my little Diva are all decked out in Zebra...
(just look at those poetic skills would ya:)

On our date night we hit Abuelos first, then the Ruff Rider game and to top it all off we decided on a couple of games of bowling. Sounds like a funfilled night...and it was!!! Every time we get to do fun things like this, it just makes me realize how lucky we are to have Grammy and Poppy here. They really are the best and Jolea just adores them!!! Thanks for keeping our girl last night Grammy!!!
Today the weather is so beautiful...we are really thinking about taking Jolea to the zoo. I'm not sure if they are open on Sundays...so I will have to look into it. So pictures to come if we make the zoo trip!!! Happy Sunday to everyone!!!

No comments: