Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Help...I Need A New "Do"

Okay here is the deal...I want a NEW look!!! I have had this haircut for a long long time and I just think its time for a change. See what happens is, I will get bored with a style and want a new one, then I will get a new one an not like it, and then the vicious cycle starts all over again. My face is long, so the longer my hair is, the longer it makes my face look, thus the reason I stay away from long hair. I cut it all off the day a few days after we got married and I really haven't ever let it grow out since then. The haircut I have right now is very popular and I really like it, but I hate spending 1/2 an hour on it every morning...UGH...such a hassle! I'm tempted to do a really short pixie cut, but I have such thick hair that I'm not sure it would work for me. I know my hubby is a fan of the short hair, so at least I don't have to worry about that. I don't know I just think something about short hair is spunky and can be sexy too!!! What do you think??? I found this neat little website that would let me simulate what I would look like with all different hairstyles. Which one..if any do you like? Lets number them across 1,2 and 3 across the top and 4, 5 and 6 across the bottom. I need some feedback. I'm also tossing around the idea of doing some color too. I'm so "chicken" when it comes to this, but its summer time and I think highlights would look so hip and summer'ish. Its just hair...it will grow back, and if the color turns out to be a disaster, I know my hairdresser can fix me up. By the way if you are ever in the market for a new hair stylist, might I suggest Angela @ David Avery. She is a doll face, and she has always done a FABULOUS job on mine and Grammy's hair!!!

This one is just for "Fun"...do you see how long my face looks...Ugh!!!

5 comments:

ajphillips said...

I like 1 and 5. I'm going to get my hair cut today and have been looking for a new style too! But mine is finally getting long and I'm scared if I ask for something different then she will get scissor happy!

SeoulSearching said...

I like the second and third on the top! :) anything would look cute! :D

Whitney said...

2nd or 3rd one!

campers said...

I like 2 or 3 best....the others looks like too much time to get the style down! That website looks like so much fun!

Michelle said...

6 is presh and looks so "you!" plus, i think it would be easy, sassy, and summery.

what website is this? i want to try!