Friday, May 15, 2009

There Is A First Time For Everything...

So there isn't really a whole lot going on in the land of the "Wards" but I do have a couple of things that I thought were worth mentioning. First off...my baby girl went night night WITHOUT the paci for the very first time tonite and she only screamed for about 10 minutes. I am so not a fan of her being a "Big" girl and having a paci...because...Duh..."Big" girls don't have paci's. So wish me luck that the next few nights are as easy as tonite was!!! Moving on...I just want everyone to know that if you are in the market for a manicure...my husband totally rocked my socks off tonite when he painted my fingernails for me!!! So Cute!!! He wasn't really thrilled about it, but lets face it...I cant do my own left hand!!! Thanks honey for being such a trooper. Tomorrow is the big day...I'm getting my haircut!!! I will post before and afters for anyone who cares!!! Hope everyone is having the start to a FABulous weekend.
Ugh...a post with no pictures is like a cupcake with no frosting :(

No comments: