Sunday, August 9, 2009

Anyone Know Anything About Shopping in Lubbock?

Yippie...Happy...Giddy...that is how I feel about getting out of Abilene to go shopping. I have said it before and I will say it again...the shopping in this town is so BLAH :( Me, Grammy and Jolea are headed to Lubbock on Tuesday for some shopping. We decided to go that direction instead of Fort Worth for 2 reasons. First: its something "different" and they have a pretty good mall. Second: my bestie lives there. She is letting us stay with her and we are going to get our girls together to play. Sounds like a Win-Win situation to me. So...for all you shop-a-holics out there...if you know about any good places that I must go to while I am there, then please reply to this post. I love good shopping and we don't get to do it very often, so the more details, the better!

1 comment:

Jennifer Nieland said...

Hi... I found your blog from Michelle Percivals.... I just moved back to Abilene from Lubbock. In the mall - I really like Forever 21 and New York and Company. Lubbock in general - Hollyhocks, DSW, Burlington Coat Factory, and their Kirklands there is HUGE!! Hope that helps!