Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jolea Has Big News...

My little girl is getting too big for her britches...and she is fixing to start school a.k.a Mother's Day Out on September the 8Th. I have been telling her all about school, and meeting new friends and learning new things and playing with new toys and I think she is excited. The only real exposure to other children she gets is when we she goes to Sunday school, so this is going to be a really big deal to her because she loves to play with other little kids. Meet the Teacher night is September the 3rd and her first day will be on the 8Th. That means that Jolea needs a nap mat (one with some spunk) like these...

Although these are the most precious nap mats under the sun, I would have to give one of my limbs to be able to afford it, so I am thinking along these lines but cheaper! Any suggestions? She will also need a sweet little back pack with her name on it like this...

I would love to find a hot pink bag with zebra ribbon, but so far no luck. I could...I mean Jolea could definitely learn to live with the polka dots. Next on the list would be a lunch box. I could kick myself in the rear for not getting the one I saw last week at OfficeMax of all places. It was polka dotted and would have been perfect for monogramming! Ugh...I will have to keep looking I guess.

SO...if anyone has any suggestions about where I could find some of these things at a decent price or if anyone knows any secrets/tips about sending your child to MDO, then please let me know (Whitney...I am talking to you...ha ha)! Hope this post finds everyone having a great week.

1 comment:

campers said...

YAY for Jolea!!! She will have so much fun!!!