Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to Bloggin...

Okay...so if it seems as though the Ward family fell off the face of the earth...have no fear because we are back...and in action, after 39 long days without any blogging. This has been the busiest summer we have ever had together! I am officially done with summer school (12 hours) as of this morning...and I think I might have made all A's, even in my math class. For those of you who "really" know me, you know that I am not a math person! Since I have so much to catch up I am going to do a series of posts, because as they say..."Its better late than never...right?" I need to catch you up on the Luau that my best friend hosted, the Guadalupe/Comal river trip, the annual family trip to PK lake and of course the latest pics of our little darling.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I was beginning to wonder! Welcome back! Football is here! We need to get together on a Sunday when were by our lonesomes for dinner or something! :) Will Andy work on Sundays? Sundays are my hardest day and that would make it better I'm pretty sure! :)